Thursday, December 12, 2013

Self Care...

i can't believe i'm going to say this... but... i am almost finished with my Christmas shopping! i took today as a "self-care" day because i've been feeling really run down lately.

i thought about hitting the spa for a massage {i haven't had one in about 4 years} but instead opted for something way better {in my book anyway.} first thing i did was go horseback riding. it was cold, but it was an awesome, energizing ride!

next on the self-care schedule was buying some gifts. i took exactly one hour to go shopping. This fits under self-care because it was stressing me out that i didn't have gifts yet for a few of my closest loved ones. so now i can officially say that i am more than 3/4's of the way done! I only have a few more little gifts to buy and a few to make. i tried my hardest to only buy locally from small business owners. but i had to break down and buy a few gifts from larger stores. i'm okay with it though because most weren't from those stores.

and let me tell you about the magic bullet that i found... maybe you have been taking this for years, but i just discovered the benefits of it... Airborne!! it's like an instant all natural pick-me-up! the day after i took it, my energy level raised significantly. so i've been taking a few tablets every day and have been feeling much better.

for the rest of the day i have been drinking lots of tea and taking it easy. a hot bath is on the agenda tonight. and lastly, i will be off to bed early. it was a long overdue and much needed day of rest today!





No comments:

Post a Comment