Tuesday, February 11, 2014

37 Days...

I am desperately feeling the need for spring. I can't wait to spring the clocks ahead so the days feel longer. I can't wait for a little warmer weather. I can't wait to go for walks outside. I can't wait to drink my morning cup of coffee on my back patio with the birds chirping all around me.

Winter has come in drips and drabs this year. Snow, frigid temperatures, icy roads and then more snow. {Last I heard another major storm is coming our way on Thursday.}

Everyone who I talk to is feeling it.

So today I made a little bit of my own sunshine.

I went to my second favorite store... Taken For Granite. I bought two little bunnies. They made me think spring. They made me feel spring. Even as I walked on slippery ice and crunchy snow back to my car.

Then I went and bought some pretty pink tulips.

When Mother Nature won't give me sunshine, I'll just have to make my own.

I'm trying really hard not to complain, but rather do a countdown of the days until spring.

37 more days. I got this...


No comments:

Post a Comment