Sunday, February 2, 2014

Vintage Dresser Turned Vanity... Well, Why Not?

I wish we did this when we gutted our bathroom a few years back. If I ever find the perfect piece, I just might have to make the switch.

This would look lovely in a guest bath.




Attached mirror already included!



I see these dressers while out antiquing all the time. But just imagine what you can turn it into!! So pretty.




I would love this in a master bath for sure. Both masculine and feminine at the same time.



Again, so sweet for a guest bath.



I am more in love with the french door to the garden on this one! Beautiful...



I love the rustic feel of this. Yes please...



For a smaller bath, this is so delicious. Love, love, love it.



This one is by far my favorite. Not the actual sink vessels, but the vanity itself. Clawfoot! Yum.


 
Speaking of clawfoot, um, look at that tub... I know it's not a vanity, but I couldn't help myself...



This could count as the "perfect piece." Now, if only I could actually find it!



I'm thinking of vintage vanities on this Super Bowl Sunday... not football... But that's because my team got knocked out a few weeks ago... I hope your team wins though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment