Thursday, February 27, 2014

High Heels + Chair = DUH...

Lately at work I have been freezing... So I blast the heat and only certain rooms get hotter, my office not being one of them. I chalked it up to the frigid temperatures outside. But last night, I couldn't feel any heat coming out of the vent on my ceiling.

So, cleverly I stood on my chair in my heels to reach up to the vent to feel for any air, and this is what happened next:


 
 
Okay, so maybe it wasn't quite so dramatic... but I did fall. And get a nice goose egg on my knee... Which caused me to cancel my date today with Isabel.
 
Now you understand. I don't cancel dates with Isabel willy nilly. But I'll survive. My knee that is. My missed date with Isabel is another story {though I will be riding twice next week to make up for lost time!}
 
I guess the moral of the story is don't stand on chairs in high heels. Well, duh. 
 
 
xo
 
 
 
pic: via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment